Thursday, April 8, 2021

Retrogrades 2021




Greetings friends! I thought I would make a list of the retrogrades for the rest of 2021, and then I thought, hey--I might as well post the list so you can make your plans. So, let's make a start...

Mercury, planetary ruler of Gemini and Virgo begins retrograde motion 29 May and stations direct 22 June. It also stations retrograde 26 September and stations direct 18 October.

Venus, planetary ruler of Taurus and Libra, stations retrograde 19 December.

Jupiter, planetary ruler of Sagittarius, stations retrograde 20 June and stations direct 17 October.

Saturn, planetary ruler of Capricorn, stations retrograde 23 May and stations direct 10 October.

Uranus, planetary ruler of Aquarius, stations retrograde 19 August...and doesn't station direct until 17 January 2022.

Neptune, planetary ruler of Pisces, stations retrograde 25 June and stations direct 1 December.😑

Pluto, planetary ruler of Scorpio, stations retrograde 27 April and stations direct 6 October.

Mars, ruler of Aries is doing his own thing. It stations retrograde 30 October 2022 till 12 January 2023(!)

If your ephemeris says something different, please share in the comments. I keep my list in the back of my calendar for easy reference because looking these things up is a #!*@

And that's retrogrades for 2021! I hope this list helps!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment